- Freestanding group shelter
- 2 zippered entrances
- Mud flaps fold flush with the ground to seal out bugs
- Multiple interior loops for attaching accessories
- Reflective guy lines and reflective tape
- Briefcase style carry bag with shoulder straps
Starting at $44.00
No flies or mosquitos bugging you with this shelter! The Sugarloaf allows you to eat, drink, and relax outside without those pesky bugs zooming around your ears. The shelter is designed to fit over a picnic table and is ultra convertible. It can be used as a sun shade alone, an enclosed screen tent, or a sun shade plus screen tent. Two doors allow for easy access and both entrances can be pinned back and opened if desired. The Sugarloaf by Big Agnes makes getting outdoors a little more comfortable.
There are no reviews yet.